Saturday, October 16, 2010

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE VIEWS





I know the title may sound a little odd, but I love to see my fabrics on the line pre washed and considering the weather we have had of late, it's lovely to see the sun out as well.This view also means I have a number of projects to get onto, and my number one is something to wear for my 40 th birthday party. I wasn't going to have one but with a little persuasion from my family I thought why not. The only problem I have is what to wear.
The floral is a cotton voile, perfect for a maxi dress I thought, pattern undecided, the check is a linen mesh and I thought I would do Vogue pattern 8581 and the black is an embroidered and cut out silk and cotton and I'm unsure of that pattern as well. I only have 2 weeks till my party, so I really need to get started. I'm feeling the silk/cotton may be the one, maybe in a simple dress but with the sleeves of Vogue 8392, which at the moment is my favourite pattern.
I'd better hop to it, hopefully I'll have some results soon.
Happy Sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment