Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm Back !!!!

After a long spell between drinks, or should I say posts I've decided to get back on the blog horse. So much has happened since my last post. The biggest thing though after 21 years, with the exception of time off for a baby and a brief career change ( knee jerk reaction to a marriage break down ), I left Gardams.I decided it was time for a change and an opportunity came knocking. My dear friend, Brisbane designer Paul Hunt was looking for an assistant as his was leaving and he rang just at the right time. After A LOT of thinking, tears and great advice from my nearest and dearest I took on the role, and I'm loving it!!!Sure there are times when things need to be done and it gets a little stressful but you get that in any job, but I still can't believe someone is paying me to sew all day, it's brilliant.
Now back to this blog business. I'm hoping this time to be more regular with posts and this in turn will make me do a lot more sewing as I have 2 much fabric!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment