Friday, March 12, 2010

More Bags



I can't believe how quickly time has gone by, so much for being a consistent blogger. Anyhow I seem to have been on a bag thing at the moment. After my library bags I decided my daughter needed a new music bag. One befitting the string orchestra captain (I had to add that as I am sooo proud). I found some fabric at a local quilting store with music notes all over it, this time I added a zip to the top so none of her bits and pieces fall out. Cello strings are so expensive !!!!!!!!!! I also have enough left over to make her music teacher a small coin purse for Christmas. I know it's a little early, but it's good to be organised.



While cruising around various web sites I found
Grand Revival Design and fell in love with the Metro bag. I have been looking for a soft hobo style bag I could make out of some vintage style fabric I had in my stash and this was perfect. This has become my favourite bag at the moment and it has attracted a few comments.
























No comments:

Post a Comment