Saturday, March 13, 2010

New at Gardams



If you've read my profile you would have noticed I work in a fabric shop. It is one of, if not the longest running fabric shop in Brisbane, and I have been with them on and off, ie to have a baby and briefly try a different direction for over 20 years. I enjoy my job, meeting our customers and working with gorgeous fabrics. I thought I would occasionally let you see whats new and whats happening in and around Gardams.


We have just received in again a range of vintage sewing tins. They are great for storing all your sewing bits and bobs, and would make a wonderful gift (mothers day is coming up in May).We have also just got in a great fold up cutting table, it's cardboard but very sturdy. I had one and it was great, until the cat got to it!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like them. The tins are in our city and Indooroopilly stores while the tables are only at Indooroopilly.
Happy sewing

3 comments:

  1. Hello Louise,

    Thank-you for reading my blog. I love Gardams, but can only get there when we visit the in-laws and have a few spare hours in which to sneak-off. I will definitely come and say hello next time I am down that way. Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! Like your profile states - I could see most of my pay staying at the store.

    I love those vintage tins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tins. Thanks for sharing. Thanks so much for your sweet words yesterday.

    ReplyDelete