Friday, April 16, 2010

Back Into It

I've been a bit slack lately, no sewing or any form of creating, but the weather has started to change, well the mornings have and I have that new season feeling happening. All my summer fabrics have been put away and out come the autumn/winter fabrics, we really don't have a winter in sunny Queensland, but it's nice to dress a little different. I have become all inspired to start sewing again.

Something I did whip up was a top to wear out to dinner the other night. It's made in a Cotton/silk blend from where else but Gardams in a top loosely based on McCalls 5050. I'm really happy with the finished product and love wearing as the fabric is so soft and light.

1 comment:

  1. Louise!! You're so clever! I wish I could just 'whip' up a top like this! Beautiful fabric. LovT

    ReplyDelete